Thursday, March 22, 2012

So much thinking.

Its been some time since I last posted my thoughts. Let's see, so much to consider. Punitive punishment against my Saints, VCU making it through the first round, democrats and republicans, vacation.  That is a lot to think about.  Unfortunately, or not, during the past ten days I have been away from my computer and my Blackberry is less than adequate for posting to a Blog.

During this time I have considered much and given much thought  to these bouts of wisdom as to what I might write on each and every topic. Yes, I have had much to say in this regard and have looked to express those thoughts so that Tom, Don or Peter could thoughtfully respond.  Yet, as I sit here today, pondering what wisdom I can share, I find myself unusually interested in writing solely about nothing. Yes, while I know it difficult to believe I find myself lacking in any opinion right now about with nothing I care to share and as such simply wish to see if I might wax poetically about just that - Nothing.

So as I and others ask ourselves why we are reading Bud's Blog in the middle of the work day, let us relax our minds and chuckle just a bit at the amusement of releasing our thoughtful minds to, well you know how this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment